We were invited to go to St. George this Memorial Day weekend to stay at our good friends' in-laws home (they're snow birds.) It was a beautiful home with a gorgeous pool and hot tub. We basically swam, barbequed, swam, layed out, etc. Jill and I got to go shopping at Tai Pan just blocks from the house while Matt and Wally took in the new Terminator movie later that evening. Ahhh, this is the life . . .

I am so impressed my husband can still do full front flips and from the edge of the swimmintg pool. Here he is keeping up with 15-year old Tyler. Whoo - Hoo!!


I love how my camera takes up to 32 "shots" of a single setting when in the sports mode. The kids wore out this slide.

Ella and one of the twins - Cody.
4 comments:
How fun! It is great to keep up with you and your cute family!
Looks like you all had so much fun!
Great action shots! Glad you had fun.
I'm so glad you guys had such a fun trip! Sounds like my kind of weekend!!!
Post a Comment