
We did this little art project at our house since we have been learning about the seasons and I thought it turned out pretty cute. Each tree, of course, represents each season. The kids used toilet paper rolls for the trunks, brown yarn for the branches, and popcorn for the blossoms in spring. That was my favorite. If I were to do it again, I think I would have the kids paint the toilet paper rolls brown. Ella and Aidan had a blast.





5 comments:
Those are super cute! I might have to try those with Mallory!
SO cute! I love projects like that. Jonah and I popped popcorn today for the first time together. He thought it was awesome.
Those are so great!
That is a really cute project! P.S- I love the story about you sniffing around in Nicholas' room, that is so funny!
Those are so cute!
Post a Comment