
Every Valentines I take orders of what everyone wants on their individual heart-shaped pizza. Ella and Aidan are easy (cheese and maybe some pepperoni). I seriously put whatever anybody wants. Mine was Greek this year with kalamata olives, red onions, feta cheese and sliced tomatoes. It was delicious! I'll have to recipe box this one.
Ella & Aidan love the giant rice krispy heart. I guess I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed it too! :)






9 comments:
I love it! Amazing that you do this. Really fabulous.
Love this idea! You will have to tell me your recipe for your pizza crust! They all look so yummy!!!!
Those look so good! And I love the rice crispy hearts idea!
What a fun tradition! They all look delicious too!
That is so great. Some day we are going to be better at celebrating V-day as a family. I always mean to and then I overlook it!
You can't go wrong with pizza! We are Brinley family followers too.
What a great idea! We may have to try that next year.
Fun! I may have to steal this idea next year:)
i love pizza ,these look really good. I stopped by 2 browse around. I love the family photo. Have a great week.
Post a Comment