Aidan is my last child and I have to admit, I have gotten slightly baby hungry knowing this lately and I mean "slightly." Part of me looks forward to having my children more independent but a big part of me is holding onto 3! Aidan will be four in July and I only have a month left of 3! For some reason four is just not a toddler to me.
I love how Aidan daily tells me, "Mommy, I LIKE you!" He will shout it from across the room with his big smile and adorable dimples. I always reply, "I like you more." Aidan, always wins with, "I like you as much as Heavenly Father and Jesus loves all of us!" Awwww! Holding onto 3, holding onto 3. . . .
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Playing Opposites
I have been discussing opposites with the kids lately. Today (Oct. 1 ) we were doing an opposites puzzle and Aidan was doing amazingly well (turned 3, 3 months ago). There was a picture of fire with the word "hot." Here's the conversation: Me - What's the opposite of hot? Aidan - warm. Me - Well, not quite. Okay, fire is hot. What is ice? Aidan - slippery! LOL :)
Aidan - "See, I can do opposites with my toes!" ??




3 comments:
How sweet is that! You have such darling, sweet children. And did I tell you how much I love that photo of your cute little ones sleeping together? Precious.
That is just so sweet!
I'm going to stalk you now, too. Thanks for finding me so I can follow you and yours...
Post a Comment