I'm asking Santa for a new and imroved camera this year! Mine was having problems so I wasn't able to upload my photos in a timely matter.
Every other year we go to Arizona for Thanksgiving to visit Matt's family and friends. I love this visit because not only does he have a great and huge family but I love his friends and we always all get together and laugh and talk. This year we did it without 50 kids running around so we got to visit a little longer without the usual interruptions.
Okay, I also love the weather this time of year in AZ. We wore shorts and t-shirts, played in the water, visited a favorite lake and ate too much! Here are some photos, finally.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results! You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Playing Opposites
I have been discussing opposites with the kids lately. Today (Oct. 1 ) we were doing an opposites puzzle and Aidan was doing amazingly well (turned 3, 3 months ago). There was a picture of fire with the word "hot." Here's the conversation: Me - What's the opposite of hot? Aidan - warm. Me - Well, not quite. Okay, fire is hot. What is ice? Aidan - slippery! LOL :)
Aidan - "See, I can do opposites with my toes!" ??




2 comments:
Your family is so cute!!!
How fun! That looks so nice and warm on a snowy day like today!
Post a Comment