Okay, so Nicholas' football games are always a blast as I grew up with brothers and a dad who bascially checked out during football season so I fully appreciate the game. Last Friday, both JV and Varsity Timpview teams won and finished the season 9-0. Here we are after the varsity game on Friday. Nicholas is JV but also plays varsity and ended the game against Provo High by sacking the quarterback! It was quite exciting. The score was 51 - 7.
We now go to the play offs. We took State last year. We play West this Friday. Go T-Birds!





3 comments:
Way to go Nick! Eric, the kids, and I will have to come watch one of his games next year!
That's fabulous! Good luck at state!
Good luck Nicholas! That is so cool that they are in the playoffs! I bet your little ones love going to the games too!
Post a Comment