Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Photos - Pick your favorite

I wasn't about to pay for a photographer this year (I didn't last year either) for Christmas photos. I have a tripod. I have a timer. Why not do it myself? And I did.

Please let me know which is you like best. I actually took a lot more but narrowed it down to these three. I have already made my choice but I was curious to get yours.

A.


B.


C.


Ella and Aidan were so cute in these next two, I just had to capture the moment.







Aidan was pretty beat and acting whiny and silly by this time so I decided to have some fun with Ella. I thought they came out pretty nice.






10 comments:

Katrina said...

I can't believe how grownup your kids are! You took awesome pictures! The next time you want family photos done call me and I will be happy to take them for you!

Karson, Betsy, Izzy, and Beckham said...

These ate beautiful pictures. I like option C.

Katie said...

Cute pictures! I too vote for C, but A is a close second!

Robin said...

what a beautiful family. they all turned out great!

oodlesofoversons said...

They turned out great, but if I have to vote, I say A then C. Good luck choosing!

Lana said...

Susan, your family is GORGEOUS!!
I love the pictures. Oh my goodness, and the one of the three of your children together is so good. My vote is for C! All the way. I love it! They were all good though because the kids were smiling in every one.
Those close ups of Ella are to die for. She is a beauty like her Mommy! The one of Ella and Aidan smiling at each other is just precious.

Carrie said...

I love all of them! Really. For different reasons. You and your family are all so photogenic! So fun.

Megan B ♥ said...

They are all so cute! I voted for A, but I loved all of them; they would each be a good choice. Yay for tripods! Nice job, Mommy!

mindy said...

I vote B. I guess I'm different from everyone else. :)

Nicole and Garrett said...

Wow, Ella is Sooooo pretty! :) all of your pictures look good

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

Playing Opposites

I have been discussing opposites with the kids lately. Today (Oct. 1 ) we were doing an opposites puzzle and Aidan was doing amazingly well (turned 3, 3 months ago). There was a picture of fire with the word "hot." Here's the conversation: Me - What's the opposite of hot? Aidan - warm. Me - Well, not quite. Okay, fire is hot. What is ice? Aidan - slippery! LOL :)

Aidan - "See, I can do opposites with my toes!" ??