
Yes, Aidan is still biting. But he looks so cute with that sparkler.
Ella and her girlfriends, Dani and Mallory stuck togther all night

4th of July morning, Matt got up at 6:00 and saved our spots for the parade then took the kids to the balloon fest. I missed it this year because I had to work :(. (once I figure out how to flip this on here I will. My photo editing program would not save the rotation. Just turn your head to the left. That's better . . .)

Off to the parade! My kids were so excited to try a snowcone. It turns out netiher of them care for one again!

4th of July morning, Matt got up at 6:00 and saved our spots for the parade then took the kids to the balloon fest. I missed it this year because I had to work :(. (once I figure out how to flip this on here I will. My photo editing program would not save the rotation. Just turn your head to the left. That's better . . .)

Off to the parade! My kids were so excited to try a snowcone. It turns out netiher of them care for one again!

Ella in La La land with all the horses!

Ella took a three hour nap while we let Aidan sleep for four before we're off again to Stadium of Fire; obviously a late night!
The jets were amazing to see once they flew by, Aidan finally stopped asking about them since the moment we got into the car to leave for the event.

Ahhh! The fireworks from this point of view were truly remarkable.

Jonas Brothers! That's all I know. I don't even know their names. I can't decide which was louder the music or the tweens and young teens screaming from the tops of their lungs. It's a good thing I brought ear plugs.
I actually recognized 3 songs! I guess I'm not THAT old!









1 comment:
Looks like such a fun celebration! Thanks so much again for letting my kids come over last week! I really appreciated it! And still do, actually ;)
Post a Comment